Based in Chesterfield, an engineering company specialising in developing solutions to various pipeline based problems has been awarded an additional £56k, taking its total to over £100k in the last three years.
This year’s claim incorporated work done in the military arena, a new area for the company made possible by previously successful R&D Tax Credits claims which have enabled the company to take risks and venture into new areas to use their significant expertise in.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer