Over three years, an electrical and automation systems provider have received £60K through randd uk from 2014 to 2016, with the latest claim of over £34K. The company develops, manufactures, installs, commissions and supports high quality, bespoke electrical control and automation systems for diverse industries from defence to public utilities and from automotive to food & beverage.
Research and development has reinforced the company’s reputation as a specialist developer and manufacturer of high quality, highly reliable solutions. A knowledgeable team with diverse experience develop processes which can adapt production workflow to accommodate repeat or similar requirements in volume manufacture, whilst providing the one-off construction of high-value control systems. Reaching bespoke solutions through intense trialling and problem solving is eligible for R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer