Based in Loughborough with a London office, an analytical modelling industry consultancy have claimed a £132,000 in R&D tax credits for three years (2015-2017) with the latest addition of £60,000.
The Company specialise in building models and developing tools to support evidence based decision making. An experienced team create the management tools necessary to manage complex data logistics for the efficient operation of functions.
Research and development is carried out to create bespoke solutions through intense trialling and problem solving. The experienced team have the expertise to deliver cost-efficient, evidence-based solutions developed to reduce risk and deliver long term value and competitive advantage to support tactical, operational and strategic decision making. Testing and trial & error is undertaken to develop the software which are eligible activities for R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer