A manufacturer and developer of pneumatic dust and waste extraction, also waste separation systems has just been successful in securing their fourth claim with us here at randd uk at a sum of £138k, now bringing their total to £273k thanks to the R&D scheme.
Originally focused on waste and trim operations, where the primary aim is dealing with production waste on the line, this company now places most its emphasis on recycling. The opportunity for their customers is financial gain in selling the recycled products or minimising landfill charges, frequently both. In recent years the company has consolidated onto one site and significantly improved their in-house test equipment and their laboratory/workshop setup.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer