A steel fabricator from the West Midlands was introduced to randd uk via another successful client and, despite the company initially feeling their R&D work was minimal, they were delighted to find out that much of what they did was qualifying development work, and a first claim of £32k was greeted with great enthusiasm.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer