A Nottinghamshire-based engineering operation that specialises in developing advanced machinery for the recycling industry has been awarded more than £48k to add to the £36k awarded the previous year. As they say, where there’s muck there’s brass!
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor