A third claim of £33k has gone the way of a manufacturer of rubber products for the agricultural industry. This company have now made a total of £100,000 – thanks to randd uk.
Their R&D work is carried out for sectors including agricultural machinery, truck and off-highway vehicles and the wider automotive sector. Whilst supplying these sectors, the company has been able to respond quickly to specification changes and, as a result, has won lucrative business for short-run specialist products. The company now positions itself in the enabling of small volume new product development suited for production runs of around 1,500 components per year.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer