A London-based IT company, experts at integrating worldwide enterprise application software products with end users and their legacy systems, has been awarded almost £30k from their latest R&D Tax Credits claim. Last year they received £43k thanks to randd uk’s guidance.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer