A second claim, worth £42,000, takes a Chesterfield-based Audio-Visual company’s total returns from the R&D Tax Credits system to £78,000. Developments in touch screen entertainment systems for pubs and other similar premises were at the heart of the claim.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor