An engineering firm based in Northampton has just received their tax-free reward from HMRC for all their work in their field of innovation. This is the second claim that randd uk has carried out for the firm and equates to around £20k, now meaning their total in claims is around the £70k mark.
Their purpose-built factory accommodates some 5,000 square feet of production machining capability and 1,000 square feet of office space, providing specialised precision components to the agricultural, automotive, medical, nuclear, catering and commercial markets. Specialisms in their R&D activities include sports motorbikes and cars, agricultural and HGV vehicle equipment.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer