Another randd uk client has received a large sum of tax-free cash from HMRC due to their work in R&D and also with help from randd uk. This second success equates to around £36,000 and now pushes their total amount past the three-figure barrier to £133,000.
Since being incorporated in 1990, this company has developed and manufactured products for the installation and foundations for offshore oil and gas plants and wind turbine structures. The company has particular expertise in developing innovative ideas into highly reliable and cost effective products for use in the offshore oil and gas production substructures.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer