A market leader in automated storage solutions has just been rewarded for their innovation with a £24k lump cash sum from the tax man. This latest pay-out now brings their total in claims to around £81k in tax free cash.
This specialism arises from their capability to develop, manufacture and supply machines that provide advanced, automated warehouse and storage systems. The company has built its reputation over 20 years, supporting the vertical storage requirements of a wide range of sectors including engineering, healthcare and hospitals and manufacturing and distribution. The systems provided by them are used for storage and indexation across a wide range of items including documents, tooling, laboratory samples, retained samples, web order fulfilment, engineering components and spare parts. The company has helped companies such as Rolls Royce, BAE, Caterpillar, BMI and Walkers Crisps. Around 20% of the business comprises of exports.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer