randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £29k for a company based in Lancashire.
This is the second success for the company and brings the total in refunds to around £88k! The company endeavours to protect people and property through the design, development and manufacture of high-performance cable and pipe transits. These are used in high-risk maritime, offshore and land-based environments to minimise danger by preventing the spread of fire, water, gas, chemicals and other hazardous substances.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer