Over 7 years (2011-2016), a manufacturing client have received £158,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of over £44,000. The Company provides direct sales, application support, custom manufacturing and an installation service for its wide range of modular profile, machine building systems. The company are leaders in the market and are fully ISO 9001 certified.
A dedicated group of in-house engineers use R&D to solve complex engineering problems and challenging projects. Research and development is needed to satisfy client demands, as the company design, specify, purchase, install and maintain its profiled building systems as simply as possible for lower cost of ownership and maximum return on investment. Eager to push innovation, the Company develop new concepts at their own risk to keep them at the forefront of this modular building industry.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer