An engineering company based in Sheffield has had its second successful randd reality cheque to the tune of £10.3k for all their work in innovation in their sector.
This firm works for customers that use the company to carry out much of the supply chain’s research and development work. Customers will come to them with problems that need solving that the customer is unable to solve themselves, be it for drill bits, door opening and closing mechanisms, lift mechanisms or mining developments. The company’s can-do approach means they will invariably set to work to develop innovative and fit-for-purpose solutions with the minimum of guidance from the client, frequently without being told the overall product that their solution will be incorporated in.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer