An engineering company from Bridgnorth (Shropshire) have received a third claim for £172,000, bringing their total Reality Cheque to over £400,000; their claim size is increasing year on year.
These general engineers specialise in structural steelwork and fabrication of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium, from light steel to heavy plate and section. The Company extended their range to include the manufacture of its own machinery for use in the Timber Engineering Industry.
A highly experienced and specialist team includes skilled welders, fabricators, fitters as well as design, electrical, hydraulic, service and installation engineers. The team are capable of manufacturing large or small, bespoke or batch fabrications to the highest standard.
Research and development is carried out to improve process control, manufacturing methods, material improvements, automation, maintenance methods, data analysis, improved machine technology and much more. The Company have undertaken many risk-taking projects that have required bespoke solutions through intense trialling, experimentation and problem solving.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer