Based in Bridgnorth, Shropshire an independent, privately owned commercial window and door company have received the latest claim of £16K (3rd & 4th year claim) in R&D tax credits. To date the company have claimed £30,000 with randd uk.
Maintaining rigorous ISO9001 quality standards, the company specialise in fabricating, fitting, servicing and repairing internal and external windows and doors throughout the UK. With a flawless health & safety record, the company have achieved multiple accreditations such as Greener Achiever, CSCS, CHAS and Constructionline.
Research and development is essential for various projects that required bespoke solutions through intense trialling and problem solving. Investment has been made to ensure that the team of fabricators, engineers and fitters have all the skills and qualifications they need to do the best job for the company clients.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor