Two sister companies have both been successful in securing two separate claims valuing at £100k and £150k. Both based in the west midlands, this pair of sisters are at the forefront of
balancing technology for enhancing the performance and increasing the efficiency of complex rotating machinery systems.
The larger of the two companies operates in the Aerospace, Power Generation, Petrochemical, Mining, Automobile and Racing sectors, as well as engineering for the food industry, developing machine tools through to production manufacturing processes. It is involved in the engineering of the Bloodhound attempt (in 2017) to achieve a new land-speed record of 1000 mph, this involvement being indicative of the technical abilities of the company and how they can assist major innovative programmes. Whereas the smaller of the two focusses on the supplying and manufacturing of premium quality gas and industrial fans and offers its customers a complete service from the initial enquiry stage through design, development, manufacturing, testing, delivery to site and installation whilst its fully committed engineers, factory workforce and site engineers strive to maximise customer satisfaction.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer