An award of over £115,000 has gone to a Shropshire-based engineering services company. The six-figure return is typical of the previous claims handled successfully by randd uk and the company has now received in the region of £0.5m from the scheme. Many of this year’s developments were in the rail industry, showing that the company’s partnership with randd uk is well and truly on the rails.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer