To date, an engineering company have received £550,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of £125,000. The Company provide reliable and cost-effective engineering solutions, specialising in bespoke designs as well as the construction of water, energy and environmental processing and management projects.
Innovation stems from the team’s proactive approach as they research and develop effective sustainability of environmental, pollution and emission control. The Company have introduced more advanced manufacturing tools and software which has enabled them to be more responsive, have greater flexibility and provide more complete solutions.
The introduction of 3D CAD software and hardware has significantly improved the visual presentation of development. Specialist experts are often brought in to research and develop optimum outcomes and often includes the introduction of new materials. The innovation is also led by the Company’s commitment to safety.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer