Based in Birmingham, a manufacturing company have claimed just over £17,000 in R&D tax credits. This is their sixth claim (2011-2016), bringing the manufacturer’s total Reality Cheque to £87,000.
The Company are one of the largest independent manufacturers of signalling devices in the UK. A highly skilled team of in-house electronics and lighting engineers regularly carry out research and development for new product lines, such as a beacons, buzzers, hooters, bells, air horns and more. The innovation is driven by changes in European legislation regarding warning and alarm systems.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer