randd uk have secured a sixth successful claim for a Company based in Leicester with the latest amount of £21K totalling to £103K in R&D tax credits over six years. The company develop leading edge metrology technology and are a UK agent for some of the world’s leading metrology providers. Their scope of work is a great enabler to UK industry in developing solutions for ultra-precision detailed measurements of intricate components which are used in the military, power generation, aerospace, ship building and construction.
Renowned for their versatility and comprehensiveness, the company have focused recent research and development activities on creating more robust products that still meet customer needs in user operational environments. Improving user interface controls and data readout capabilities develops more user-friendly products for the worldwide market place.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor