randd uk have recovered over £50k in tax rebates for an aviation company (we’ve already saved them another £10k off next year’s tax bill)! This Bedfordshire-based company specialised in problem-solving in the complex area of aviation fuel and its delivery to aircraft. Its R&D projects concern the naturally high health and safety demands which airports and their authorities impose, and of course, which their staff respectfully expect. Other projects revolve around the efficiency and quality of fuel delivery.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer