randd has secured another R&D tax credit claim for just over £11k for a company based in Lancashire. The company is a leading supplier of high quality, precision performance products to public utility organisations around the world. They have expert knowledge of pressure recorders, flow gauges, flow and pressure test kits, pumps and dosing units, as well as test equipment and ancillary products making them the first port of call for utility specifiers.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer