randd uk have awarded a software company £9,000 in R&D tax credits for a first time claim. The company specialise in royalty accounting, content management, distribution and promotion software for the music industry.
This software tool is for record labels and digital music distributors, either big record labels or the one man bands. It is designed to simplify and make accessible the complex royalties process in the music industry. An expanding client base includes countries such as the UK, Europe, America, Russia, India the Middle East and even further afield.
Heavy research and development was undertaken to create this bespoke application, which is designed to be accessible and not over complicated. This work is eligible for R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer