A software company based in West Sussex has been successful in recovering a £26k cash payout, meaning randd uk has recovered the client a sum of £49K to date.
This company is a social enterprise that that continues to develop a useful software tool that enables people to get their first job. For their users and commercial partners, this means that they have created a leading-edge method of linking disparate and discreet databases into one simple to access user interface. This has been done via a website accessible on mobile phone to suit the communication style of the younger generation. This has meant a very challenging path of development for the software package, involving and including the challenging development of many separate tools so that the interests and needs of many job applicants, training providers and employers are efficiently matched and made manageable.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer