A Sheffield-based software company receive £46,000 for a fifth claim in six years, bringing the grand total to £208,000 in R&D tax credits. The company offer bespoke software development solutions including Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems for a variety of projects.
A highly skilled technical team develop and write all software from scratch; experienced consultants, developers and designers are equipped with the skills, experience, and know-how to create innovative solutions.
Previous R&D tax credits have been invested into further development such as expanding into a larger office and maintaining quality support for customers.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer