A second successful claim of £13k has been given to a digital marketing company for their work in software development. This latest sum now pushes their total in claims to around £24k.
The main aspect of innovation is in the field of internet marketing, in particular Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). This involves a process of affecting the visibility of a website or a webpage in a search engine’s unpaid results, often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results. Google is the market leader for search engines in the UK with 96% of all searches being through the Google search engine. The market for SEOs is highly competitive, with many firms offering a standard approach to promote customer’s websites to the top of the search rankings for a particular set of keywords or phrases.
This company decided to take a different approach and develop their own technology and processes to get ahead of the game, dedicating the majority of their resources into R&D to continually develop their unique and innovative solution.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer