£67K in R&D tax credits have been awarded to a company based in Somerset who supply wholly natural, botanical based face, body and hair products to a client base of therapists, spas and more. The leading 100% natural fragrance UK innovator also produce bespoke cosmetic based product ranges for white label through developing cutting-edge bio-technology science based solutions and progressive formulations.
The company only work with natural products, using no chemical based stabilisers or fillers to improve appearance or shelf life of a product, which are ethical, natural and promote consumer wellbeing.
Research is vital for sourcing many new or unusual ingredients and development is needed to ensure they meet all relevant safety requirements. Virtually every project involve high levels of unique formulae developments which require substantial levels of research and trialling to take from concept stage through to reliable, repeatable production.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer