A South Yorkshire-based printer has been awarded £11,600 for their first claim after developing industry leading print management systems. The company turns round bespoke printing in 48 hours for its customers, but from randd first talking to them and introducing the R&D Tax Credits scheme to the claim being settled, it took just three weeks. The ink on the contract was hardly dry!
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer