randd uk has secured an R&D tax credit claim for £20k for a company based in South Yorkshire.
The company develops and manufactures all types of conventional and bespoke hand tools, from general tooling to specialist woodworking tools, agricultural implements, surgical tools and specialist tooling for food processing.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor