An award of £31k has been received by a company based in South Wales, specialising in developing equipment used in rescue and survival environments.
Working with fire and rescue services across Europe, specialist flood rescue craft, decontamination units and refugee shelters are amongst the products developed during the latest qualifying period.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer