A family-owned, Liverpool-based industrial immersion heater manufacturer has now topped £50,000 returns from R&D Tax Credits since signing up with randd uk. The relationship between the two companies has really warmed up since the first meeting in 2014.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer