randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £88k for a company based in Nottinghamshire.
The company is a family-owned steel fabricator and continues in the development of specialist product manufacture. They constantly seek new opportunities to explore and develop emerging technology, manufacturing processes and new potential markets. With its own specialist range of products and processes, the company has grown due to its reputation of supplying unique solutions involving difficult and complex developments on-time and often exceeding needs and wants. Their products are as diverse as the market sectors they service, including construction, recycling, automotive, offshore, mining and quarrying industries and they also manufacture components for power generation in defence, civil and renewable applications. A particular specialism has been for large rotating equipment for material processing and handling.
Total claimed £170k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer