Another successful R&D tax credit claim for £23K by randd uk. This contributes towards the total amount of £101K over three years for a fantastic engineering company that thrive on research and development. The Gloucestershire-based company specialise in designing one-off prototypes and bespoke complex engineering solutions for a wide variety of customers, predominantly in the automotive sector.
Expert employees exceed customer expectations with an in-depth consultation before developing and inventing an innovative solution. The work requires knowledge of multiple specialist areas in order to provide cutting-edge solutions to problems that others find too difficult; research and development is the main purpose of the company.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer