A Derbyshire-based company has received a tax rebate of just under £10k for their R&D work developing equipment to create garden sensory environments. This is the third claim randd has helped the company receive, who develop and manufacture bespoke sensory equipment and interactive environments that are principally used in schools, especially for pupils with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer