Developing a system to enable a commercial link-up between supermarkets and taxi companies earned a small London-based software company over £4500 from its first R&D Tax Credits claim, handled by randd uk, who led the client through the optimum route from pick-up to the fare being paid.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor