A specialist manufacturer of industrial filters used in chemicals, water & sewerage, food, automotive and pharmaceuticals amongst other arenas has been awarded £42k in its second successful R&D Tax Credits claim, adding to the £52k received last year. After sifting through many potential partners, the client chose randd uk to lead its claims and, as a result, has increased its research facilities to ensure more technological breakthroughs will come along in the future.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer