A claim of just under £10,000 has taken their total claimed from the R&D Tax Credits system, via randd uk, to £22,000. Every twisting and turning road in the process has been travelled smoothly to get a favourable result.
Working with racing cars and supercars ensures there’s never a dull moment for a Barnsley-based suspension specialist. This small company works with some of the World’s finest road going cars as well as with a variety of racers, both two and four wheeled, to develop solution to improve the performance of automatic condition sensing suspension systems.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer