Based in the North West, a specialist window company, who works with very old and frequently protected windows within listed buildings, has been awarded almost £4.5k to add to the £8.7k received a year earlier, bringing their total amount claimed to £13.2k.
Developing ways to combine old window techniques with modern environmental requirements is at the centre of this company’s innovative and highly bespoke business. Here at randd uk we could clearly see through what the client did in terms of R&D and were able to compile a successful claim.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer