Over four years (2014-2017), a company that specialises in investment technology solutions has received £157,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £95,000. The team specialise in creating investment technology solutions for the Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) community through the application of new technology.
Research and development was carried out to achieve a world-first, innovative solution. R&D is regularly undertaken to continue development of the unique software which requires intense trialling and problem solving. The highly skilled team dedicate their time to multiple sub-projects to refine the effectiveness of the algorithms, achieve technological breakthroughs and ultimately maximise the returns for its users.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer