More than £190k has gone to a Lincoln-based electronics company over the last three years.
Specialising in developing methods to test and improve circuit boards, this year’s claim of £52k ensures the company can keep on innovating and pushing the boundaries in this vital area of the world economy.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer