We have done it again and helped another company receive a tax-free cash injection from the tax man as a reward for their work to innovate in their field. This lump sum equates to around £28k, and pushes their total in claims to an excess of £100,000.
This client is a Derbyshire-based company located in a state of the art facility in Ilkeston, from where they supply and maintain work-wear solutions to businesses all over the country. Their facility is one of the most advanced work-wear specialist laundries in Europe, focusing on specialist supply and industrial scale cleaning of work-wear for large businesses with complex hygiene and safety critical requirements. The company supplies a complete cross section of industries including food grade, hospitality, engineering, retail and pharmaceutical markets.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer