Based in Ilkeston (Derbyshire), a family owned Kitchen Company have received £57,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of £15,000. The Company design, develop, manufacture and install high quality kitchens.
R&D is carried out as the team regularly research new, improved raw materials and technology to aid and enhance its kitchen systems. Investment in new machine technology such as CNC (Computer Numeric Controlled) machinery and drilling & finishing technology enables an increase in capacity and reduced costs.
The Company continually research new materials and production process methods to ensure its products are cutting edge, sustainable and remain at the leading edge of craftsman developed furniture. Intense trialling and problem solving is carried out as they diversify and expand their product range in the bespoke kitchen manufacture and supply market.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer