A company in Hucknall, Nottinghamshire have received a third Reality Cheque for £12,000, bringing the overall claim size to £38,000. The company develop colour formulations that can be reproduced and repeated by dye manufacturers. The company have worked with many large brands and retailers including Next, M&S, Sainsbury’s, Matalan, Timberland, etc.
The nature of this work requires constant development to discover a formula to repeat the exact colours on textiles and fabrics chosen by the customer. A large challenge that the company face is production taking place overseas, so the colour needs to be achieved by these manufacturer. A large amount of trial and error is carried out to optimise colour, performance and efficiency.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer