Over three years (2014-2016), a Food Marketing Company based in Selby (West Yorkshire) have received £29,000 in R&D tax credits. The latest Reality Cheque was for over £8,000.
The Company specialises in providing Europe’s major meat producers with a route to market to the UK’s major supermarkets. With a reputation for innovators in food technology, the Company are also looking to expand to new markets.
Research and development is carried out to develop a range of new products that require producing new manufacturing techniques and packaging materials. The highly skilled team constantly carry out R&D as they experiment to improve efficiency, quality, levels of hygiene, shelf life and reduce the carbon footprint of the products they develop. Intense trialling and problem solving is carried out to achieve bespoke solutions.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer