Based in North Derbyshire, a client has received over £30,000 in R&D tax credits for a two year claim, bringing the total to over £59,000. The company offers a broad range of urban design and architectural services for an array of clients.
Constant research and development is carried out on a tool that enables products visualisations of exterior and interior environments. This is in effort of winning prospective clients who are able to clearly see the aesthetics of their future project. The innovative tool is developed in-house and the company take on the risk of research and development. This has required a significant amount of intense trialling and problem solving.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer