randd uk have secured an £18k cash reward for their Derbyshire-based client. The fabrication company, which specialises in the aerospace, defence and nuclear power refuelling industries, has availed of the R&D tax credit scheme for the third consecutive year – benefiting by a total £165k!
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer