£100,000 has flown through our door and been sent straight to a metalworks company based in Suffolk, courtesy of HMRC. This is the third claim randd uk has completed for the company (over a five-year period), meaning they have received over £300,000 because of our collaboration.
The company has a solid reputation for supplying unique solutions involving difficult and complex developments on-time and often exceeding needs and wants. Their ethos from the start has been to invest heavily in the business, its standards and approvals necessary for high-tech manufacture (such as for engineering projects and nuclear power generation). This has recently been extended by their capabilities for subsea marine and offshore application machines to DNV Standards.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer