A Derbyshire-based architectural practice sought to develop a product to meet a void in the 3D visualisation of planned exterior and interior environments. Initially targeted at a client base of national property developers and house builders, the now developed product also has potential utilisation beyond this sector, for example fitting out yachts or motorhomes. Before their link up with randd, they certainly didn’t visualise the close on £15,000 they got back from the R&D Tax Credits scheme.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor